Tip 14 – Development Approval

Use a local town planner – local town planners will have experience with the planning scheme that you’re trying to get your approval under. They’ll usually have relationships with the relevant council officers and will be best placed to understand where council is coming from. If you must use a larger town planning firm try and get one with a local office in the Shire that your development is in.